Posted: December 11th, 2022
Choose one concept, research finding, or question that stood out to you in your readings and content assigned for this week. Find an empirical research article about this that was published in the scientific literature and provide a summary of that article here answering the following questions. Attach the article to your post, and provide an APA style reference for it at the bottom of your post.
1. What is the item that stood out to you and why?
2. What did the authors of the study you selected examine in their research? What did they hypothesize and why (rationale)?
3. What methods did they use?
4. What were the most meaningful findings the authors reported?
5. What is one limitation to their study?
6. How do the findings from this study help you better understand the content from this week?
Include a screenshot of the graph you plan to use for hypothetical results in the final paper. You may use the graph from Week 5 draft and modify if needed.
Explain the graph and how it supports your hypothesis.
In addition, read the following article:
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.