Posted: December 11th, 2022
Answer each these questions in a paragraph with at least five sentences: Include the question and number your responses accordingly. Provide a citation for each answer.
1. What is privacy?
2. What risks, if any, does facial recognition software raise?
3. How much information about you can be found on-line with a simple google search?
4. How much information about you can be found by searching government and commercial databases?
5. Describe informed consent.
6. Should secondary use of consumer provided data be available without notice to the consumer?
7. How do data mining and predictive analytics work?
9. Should Facebook be regulated, at least as far as it’s privacy and data policies?
10. How many public cameras is too many?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.