Posted: December 9th, 2022
Assignment 4: Analysis of Direct Costs
Due Week 8 and worth 150 points
In order to complete this assignment, refer to the scenario from Assignment 1, as well as to the scenarios and readings from previous weeks.IMPORTANT NOTICE: WRITE MINUMUM 4 SENTENCES FOR EACH PARAPGRAPH. PROVIDE ORGINAL WORK. WRITE THEM ON YOUR OWN WORDS. GONNA USE TURNITIN TO CHECK PLAGARISIM. TYPE EACH QUESTION BEFORE ANSWER THEM.
Write 3 pages paper in which you:
1. Predict the main costs (e.g., labor cost, material cost) associated with the production of VectorCal’s drone navigation system. Provide a rationale for the response.
2. Compare and contrast the direct and indirect costs associated with the drone navigation system that both your company and VectorCal would assume. Predict whether or not your company could easily control these costs and thus reduce production expenses. Justify the response.
3. Compare your company with VectorCal relative to the price of acquisition, semi-variable costs, and allocated direct and indirect costs of the drone navigation system. Justify the response.
4. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Outline the process to forecast the likely price of an acquisition, calculate semi-variable costs, and allocate direct and indirect costs.
· Determine how to validate costs and certify cost and pricing data.
· Write clearly and concisely about cost and price analysis using proper writing mechanics.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.