Posted: December 8th, 2022
DPI Project Proposal Chapter 2 – Literature Review Chapter 2 of the DPI Project Proposal is entitled “Literature Review” and expands upon work you completed in DNP-820 in the Develop a Literature Review assignment. Synthesis of the literature in the Literature Review (Chapter 2) defines the key aspects of the learner’s scholarly project, such as the problem statement, population and location, clinical questions, hypotheses or phenomena (if relevant to the project), methodology and design, purpose statement, data collection, and data analysis approaches. The literature selected must illustrate strong support for the learner’s practice change proposal. General Requirements: Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Locate the “DPI Proposal Template” in the PI Workspace of the DC Network.
• Locate the Develop a Literature Review assignment you completed in DNP-820.
• Locate the “Research Article Chart” resource in the Topic Materials.
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
• You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Directions: Use the “DPI Proposal Template” and the Develop a Literature Review assignment from DNP-820 to develop a draft of a literature review (Chapter 2) for your DPI Project Proposal. The literature review (Chapter 2) is required to be a minimum of 30 pages. You have already completed some of this review in previous courses. No less than 85% of the articles must have been published in the past 5 years. Articles selected must further provide strong, relatable support for the proposal. Use the following guidelines to create your draft Literature Review (Chapter 2):
1.Using the PICOT question format, identify at least three empirical or scholarly articles (25 articles total) related to the theme in the PICOT question.
2. Use the “Research Article Chart” resource located in the Topic Materials as a guide to: (a) analyze and synthesize the literature into your paper, (b) state the article title, (c) identify the author, (d) state the research question(s), (e) identify the research sample, (f) explain the research methodology, (g) identify the limitations in the study, (h) provide the research findings of the study, and (i) identify the opportunities for practice implementation. For scholarly, nonempirical articles, state the article title and author, and provide a brief contextual summary of the article.
3. Identify at least three subthemes that relate to each theme (six subthemes total).
4. Identify at least three empirical or scholarly articles related to each subtheme (18 articles total). At least one article must demonstrate a quantitative methodology. Write statements that synthesize the three studies for each subtheme based on the information you stated above. You will write six synthesis statements.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.