Posted: December 7th, 2022
For more detailed instructions on purchasing cases from Ivey Publishing, please click here.
The case will focus on issues related to market segmentation targeting and/or positioning. You will be asked to answer questions following the case. Your analysis and recommendations must be strongly communicated to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of the concepts learned in the course. Be creative in your work and ensure that all your recommendations are fully substantiated.
1. Students will purchase the case directly from the publisher.
2. Students will be required to address the questions that follow the case using course materials to inform and support their answers. Additional research is likely to be needed to satisfactorily address the questions.
3. Remember, this is a Marketing class. The Product (the content, the presentation, etc.), Place (the manner in which it is presented to the instructor), Price (the amount of effort required to read and consider the points – this is a place where clarity, conciseness and attention to grammar, and spelling and punctuation counts), and Promotion (how well are your ideas supported and whether you “sell” your position) work together as the professor evaluates your work.
4. The written submission should be substantive, both in length 1500 words and content, directly and thoughtfully addressing the question or issue.
5. Responses should draw on materials from the assigned readings and discussion materials to develop a thoughtful and reasoned answer. Students should not hesitate to draw on past experience, knowledge and external sources to support their position.
6. The report should address each case question individually and the answers should be formatted in a manner where there is an introductory and a concluding paragraph. The report should also be free of spelling errors, be grammatically correct, written in full-sentences and contain full words (no shorthand, emoticons, etc.).
7. Responses must be well written, properly cited and referenced (APA), and be free of spelling and grammatical errors.
Students will be expected to read the case, identifying the main issues and, following the case method, provide a thorough analysis of case facts, identify and assess alternatives and provide recommendations to address the problems identified.
The case assignment is an opportunity for students to assess a business challenge and apply their learning to assessing the issues and developing recommendations for their solution.
Requirements and Submission Instructions
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.