Posted: November 30th, 2022
*** Before completing this graded discussion, you should have a full understanding of the concepts below. If you don’t, please use the textbook and review them first.
Instructions and Steps:
1. Review the Ongoing Discussion Topic General Instructions > Select this link to Open
2. Access this introductory video on blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Blockchain and the Middleman | TED Institute (UTUBE)
TEDInstitute. (2017, September 22). Blockchain and the Middleman | TED Institute. [Video]. YouTube.
3. View the following 2 TED Talks (video presentations). As you watch the videos, take notes of any relevant information.
The future of money | Neha Narula (UTUBE)
TED. (2016, September 16). How the blockchain is changing money and business | Don Tapscott. [Video]. YouTube.
4. Decide which of the 2 TED Talks (The future of money or How the blockchain is changing money and business) best responds to this question:
5. Produce a response (post) of a least 5 sentences in which you explain your position. Your post must be detailed and contain at least the following elements:
6. Produce two responses (replies) addressing at least two other classmates. These replies may respond to questions made of your post or can critique a classmate’s response to the main question. Your replies must contain the following elements:
Note that a single reply may both address a question and post a question.
For example, if in your opinion, the reason or rationale someone used to select one of the 3 videos was not clear, you can point that out by asking questions of Clarity, and by addressing what was unclear about the statement. An effective reply may look like this; Clarity and Precision can be improved. “when you wrote about _________, I was not sure if you meant _________ or ________. Can you say that in a different way? Can you be more specific?”.
To earn full credit, in this discussion, you are required to produce One (1) Post and Two (2) Replies to classmates AND reply to everyone who responds to your post. The goal is to have engaging conversations about this topic throughout the week. Your grade will be based on how Clear, Precise, Accurate, Relevant, and Logical your posts and replies are and how engaged you are throughout the week in the conversations. Each entry (a Post or a Reply) is weighted equally.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.