Posted: November 28th, 2022
To begin, work through the reference list that was created in the “Problem Description” assignment. Appraise each resource using the “Rapid Critical Appraisal Checklists,” attached. The specific checklist you use will be determined by the type of evidence within the resource.
Develop a research table to organize and summarize the research studies. Using a summary table allows you to be more concise in your narrative description. Only research studies used to support your intervention are summarized in this table. Refer to the “Evaluation Table Template,” also attached. Use the “Evaluation Table Template” as an adaptable template.
Write a narrative of 750‐1,000 words (not including the title page and references) that presents the research support for the projects problem and proposed solution. Make sure to do the following:
1. Include a description of the search method (e.g., databases, keywords, criteria for inclusion and exclusion, and number of studies that fit your criteria).
2. Summarize all of the research studies used as evidence. The essential components of each study need to be described so that readers can evaluate its scientific merit, including study strengths and limitations.
3. Incorporate a description of the validity of the internal and external research.
It is essential to make sure that the research support for the proposed solution is sufficient, compelling, relevant, and from peer‐reviewed professional journal articles.
Although you will not be submitting the checklist information or the evaluation table you design in this section with the narrative, the checklist information and evaluation table should be placed in the appendices for the final paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
An abstract is not required.
1. A detailed summary of the individual research support for the problem and proposed solution of the project is provided and emphasizes the essential components.
2. The search method is described and identifies the databases, keywords, criteria for inclusion and exclusion, and number of studies that fit the criteria.
3. The research strengths and limitations are thoughtfully analyzed while evaluating the research strengths and limitations and drawing warranted conclusions.
4. The research support is sufficient, compelling, relevant, and from peer-reviewed professional journals. Clarity and specificity of comprehension are demonstrated, including the synthesizing of all relevant information. Coverage extends beyond what is needed to support subject matter.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.