Posted: November 26th, 2022
APA Format, No page limit
I need all the guidelines below incorporated in the paper.
I need for it to be original as well not recycled.
Final Paper 1. . Focus of the Final Paper
Think of an organization you have worked for or one with which you are very familiar.
Diagnose the need for change and present a plan to transform the organization, utilizing Kotter’s 8-Step Approach.
You will need to research the Kotter 8 Step Change Model extensively. You are encouraged to first review this article.
You may select any organization or department where you work or where you have previously worked; however, you are strongly encouraged to diagnose one problem area in the company.
Attempting to diagnose an entire company is not feasible, and you will become bogged down.
If you choose a company similar to Walmart to analyze, select just one area that you think needs improvement.
For example, Walmart is now very strong in online shopping, yet there are still glitches in the system. Delivery times are often late, the packaging method has problems, and some products come from unknown vendors that Walmart does not guarantee. We may know this from personal experience, but that is not enough. Statements, opinions, and experiences must be supported with valid sources.
There are many articles online that you can review easily and quickly. Your sources for this paper must include research for the company you choose, a valid source for the Kotter model.
You are encouraged to read as many articles as you can find and contact the Ashford librarians for guidance. There is bias, missing or incorrect information, and contradictory material in most Internet material.
The amount of material can be confusing, but wade through it and question everything.
Include the following sections headings and additional sections as needed: 1. Introduction 2. Company Overview 3. Diagnosis 4. Kotter’s 8-Step Approach 5. Conclusion
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not counting the title page and references) and formatted according to APA style.
2. Must include a title page with the following: a. Title of paper b. Student’s name c. Course name and number d. Instructor’s name e. Date submitted 3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least five scholarly resources.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. 8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford writing center
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.