Posted: November 21st, 2022
write a research paper on an organization (VOLKSWAGEN ) 8-10 pages minimum (not including title and reference sheet). The organizational analysis will utilize a minimum of 8-10 external, peer-reviewed academic sources and contain the following sections:
BODY Of the PAPER
ANSWER THE SIX (6) QUESTIONS THE RULE OF THUMB IS ONE (1) PAGE PER QUESTION (7-8 PAGES)
1. What is the organization and how would you describe it?
2. Who are the leaders of the organization?
3. Is the organization successful?
4. How do you determine whether an organization is ethical or not?
5. Based on your assessment and research, is the organization ethical?
6. What would you change about the organization to make it better, without sacrificing ethical standards?
Draft for Organizational Ethical Analysis Paper (VOLKSWAGEN) Attached
Reference to be used:
Bovens, L. (2016). The Ethics of Dieselgate. Midwest Studies in Philosophy, 40(1), 262–283. doi:10.1111/misp.12060
Esen, I. K. (2018). The effect of corporate reputation on consmer behavior and purchase intentions. Management Research and Practice, 10(4), 21-32.
Jackson, R. W., Wood, C. M., & Zboja, J. J. (2013). The dissolution of ethical decision-making in organizations: A comprehensive review and model. Journal of Business Ethics, 116(2), 233-250.
Janssen, C. (2013) Corporate Historical Responsibility (CHR): Addressing a corporate past of forced labor at Volkswagen, Journal of Applied Communication Research, 41(1), 64-83, DOI: 10.1080/00909882.2012.731698.
Patra, B.P. (2016). The Deliberate Deception: Case study on Volkswagen emission scandal. Vilakshan: The XIMB Journal of Management, 13(1), 139-148.
Rieger, B. (2009). The “Good German” goes global: the Volkswagen Beetle as an iconin the Federal Republic. History Workshop Journal(68), 3-26.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.