Posted: November 20th, 2022
Unit 2 as2: computing key numerical measures with a dataset
The purpose of this assignment is to learn to compute key numerical measures for descriptive statistics.
- The following data set is about the number of times a sample of 20 families dined out last week: 6 1 5 3 7 3 0 3 1 3 4 1 2 4 1 0 5 6 3 1
- Compute the mean and median.
- Compute the first and third quartiles.
- Compute the variance and standard deviation.
- Compute Z score for each number.
- Do the data contain outliers?
Expert paper writers are just a few clicks away
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.
Calculate the price of your order
error: Content is protected !!