Posted: November 18th, 2022
1) Atlas Mines has adopted a policy of increasing the annual dividend on its common stock at a constant rate of 2.75 percent annually. The firm just paid an annual dividend of $1.67. What will the dividend be six years from now? (5 pts)
2) The next dividend payment by Hillside Markets will be $2.35 per share. The dividends are anticipated to maintain a 4.5 percent growth rate forever. The stock currently sells for $65 per share. What is the dividend yield? (5 pts)
3) KL Airlines is planning on paying $1.50, $1.75, and $1.80 a share over the next 3 years, respectively. After that, the dividend will be constant at $1.50 per share per year. What is the market price of this stock if the market rate of return is 10.5 percent? (10 pts)
4) The current dividend yield on Clayton’s Metals common stock is 3.2 percent. The company just paid a $1.48 annual dividend and announced plans to pay $1.54 next year. The dividend growth rate is expected to remain constant at the current level. What is the required rate of return on this stock? (10 pts)
5) What is the expected return and standard deviation of a portfolio that is invested in stocks A, B, and C? Twenty five percent of the portfolio is invested in stock A, 40 percent is invested in stock C, and the remaining is invested in stock B. (20 pts)
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.