Posted: July 20th, 2022
You will construct a simple musical instrument (for a child who is 4-6 years old) from a different culture, write a 3 length paragraph and present the instrument as a video on FLIPGRID. Then in a future discussion, you will comment on several of your peers’ video. The completed instrument, the paragraph and the video.
Your paragraphs should include the following information:
1. History of the origins of the instrument
2. Directions as to how to create your instrument
3. A song, finger play, or other creative musical expression from the culture
4. Information as to how you would teach a group of VPK (4-year old) children how to use the instrument.
1.Show your instrument and talk through how you made the instrument. Demonstrate how it works.
2. Give a brief history of the instrument
3. Teach song/ finger play/ creative expression OR explain/ give resource information (if not possible to teach) and explain how you would teach a group of 4-6 year old children. You may have accompanying music in the background– do the best you can with sound
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.