Posted: April 11th, 2022
Gender identity and sexual orientation | SOCW 6210 – Human Behavior and the Social Environment II | Walden University
For this Assignment, you search for and analyze a peer-reviewed research article on gender identity or sexual orientation, consider what you have learned, and apply your findings to practice.
- Conduct a search in the Walden Library to identify at least one peer-reviewed research article that addresses gender identity or sexual orientation in young or middle adulthood.
- Select an article that you find especially relevant to you in your role as a social worker.
- Consider how you might apply the findings from both the research article and the Learning Resources to social work practice.
- A summary of your findings regarding gender identity or sexual orientation and its impact on life span development. This should include information from the Learning Resources and from the journal article(s) you selected during your research.
- An explanation of how you might apply your findings to social work practice.
Make sure to provide APA citations and a reference list.