Posted: January 6th, 2022
Must be 10 to 12 powerpoint slides in length (not including title and
Analyzing the Financial Situation of an International Organization Presentation
IN YOUR PRESENTATION,
- Identify an international organization (e.g., IBM, PepsiCo, Nestlé, etc.).
- Analyze the financial viability of the organization in the current (i.e., the last 2 to 3 years) international financial environment.
- Discuss the effects of instability in the foreign currency markets on your selected organization’s elements such as the supply chain, manufacturing, and production.
- Explain how the organization mitigates the inherent risks in international currency.
Your Analyzing the Financial Situation of an International Organization Presentation
- Must be 10 to 12 PowerPoint slides in length (not including title and references)
- The note section of the presentation must be utilized to explain each slide.
- Must include a separate title slide with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three sources, one of which should be scholarly, in addition to the course
company can be your choice. no need for effects or anything fancy. just informational.