Posted: January 6th, 2022
Computer ethics powerpoint ( must have powerpoint )
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review the required resources for the week, and the initial post from this week’s Computer Ethics discussion forum.
For this assignment you will be using Microsoft PowerPoint to create a presentation based on your initial post to the Computer Ethics discussion forum and associated research.
Your presentation should:
- Identify the key points you want to highlight.
- Contain a minimum of three slides in the body of the presentation.
- Each slide in the body of the presentation should have no more than three bullet points.
- Each slide must include animation.
- Include graphics, audio, video or embedded links as needed to support and enhance your topics.
The Computer Ethics PowerPoint presentation,
- Must be at least three double-spaced slides in length (not including title and references slides) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s How to Make a PowerPoint Presentation (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title slide with the following:
- Title of presentation in bold font
- Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
- Student’s name
- Name of institution (University of Arizona Global Campus)
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due date
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Create a reference slide that identifies all sources used within the presentation (including graphics or other multimedia).
- Use in-text citations where necessary throughout the body of your presentation.
- Must include a separate references slide that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Writing Center for specifications.