Posted: January 3rd, 2022
Conducting an intervention | Education homework help
n this assignment, you will implement the intervention designed in Module 4. You will design a method for collecting data on the effectiveness of the intervention, discuss the implementation and results, and explain how an intervention in the natural environment relates to the idea of inclusive practices.
- Create a three-page paper (not including the title and references pages) in a Word document for your response.
- Use APA format for the title page, references page, and in-text citations.
- Complete the assignment by following these steps:
- Design a method for collecting data on the effectiveness of the intervention you designed in Module 3.
- Implement the intervention with a student or students experiencing the target behavior defined in Module 2.
- Record data and take notes on student(s) responses to the intervention and its results.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, how effective was the intervention?
- Did any challenges accompany the intervention? If so, explain.
- How could you improve the intervention for subsequent use?
- Reflect on how an intervention in a natural environment relates to the idea of inclusive practices.