Posted: December 26th, 2021
1. i went to bed at eight o’clock in the evening, and set the alarm to get up at nine in the morning. how many hours sleep would this allow me?
2. do they have a fourth of july in england?
3. some months have 30 days, some have 31. how many months have 28 days?
4. if you had only one match and entered a dark room where there was an oil lamp, oil heater and some kindling wood, which would you light first?
5. if a doctor gave you three pills and told you to take one every half hour, how long would they last?
6. a man builds a house with four sides to it, a rectangular structure each having a southern exposure. a big bear comes wandering by. what colour is the bear?
7. a farmer had 17 sheep. all but nine die. how many did he have left?
8. divide 30 by half. add 10. what is the answer?
9. how many animals of each species did moses take aboard the ark?
10. take two apples from three apples. what do you have?
11. if you drove a bus with 42 people on it from chicago and stopped at cleveland to pick up 7 more and drop off 5 passengers, and at pittsburg you drop off 8 and pick up 4 and arrive at philadelphia 20 hours later, what is the bus drivers name?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.