Posted: October 14th, 2021
Qr paper | Science homework help
In this 3-page paper, you will describe where your research would take place, the central research question, and the epistemological, axiological, and ethical issues associated with this research. textbook provided.
*cover and reference page not included in page count.*
Research statement (3 pages):
- Present and describe a place that you are particularly familiar with (outside your home and workplace) where you would like to closely observe human behavior and interaction (ex: a gym).
- Identify some characteristics of the people who frequently use this place (ex: division of space and activities by gender/age/race/ethnicity; similarity or contrast in terms of what people do; clothing patterns; etc.)
- Identify and explain:
- The focus of your proposed research. Your research could, for example, explore the particular use of this place by different groups of people (ex: gender distinction in a gym) or people’s motivation to come to this place.
- One central question that will guide your research (ex: why do men and women tend to use different equipment and dress differently in a gym?)
- Discuss the potential epistemological, axiological, and ethical issues associated with conducting this research (Creswell, Chap. 2 and 3.)