Posted: October 2nd, 2021
1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 4 pages
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 3: minimum 5 references not older than 5 years
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Leadership
1. Discuss how nurse managers and nurse leaders contribute to the reengineering of health care.
Part 2: Nursing Leadership
Continuous quality improvement (CQI) is the responsibility of all nurses and is vital when addressing the challenges of the health care industry.
1. Provide an example of how you would apply CQI in your current or past position.
Part 3: Nursing Leadership
Organization: United Healthcare
Purpose: Assess the readiness of the health care organization or network you chose in regard to meeting the health care needs of citizens in the next decade.
Prepare a paper that presents your assessment and proposes a strategic plan to ensure readiness. Include the following:
1. Describe the health care organization or network.
2. Describe the organization’s overall readiness based on your findings.
3. Desing and describe a strategic plan to address issues pertaining to network growth
a. Nurse staffing
b. Resource management
c. Patient satisfaction.
4. Identify any current or potential issues within the organizational culture and discuss how these issues may affect aspects of the strategic plan.
5. Propose a theory or model that could be used to support implementation of the strategic plan for this organization.
a. Explain why this theory or model is best.
Part 4: Nursing Theory
Write in the first person
Based on your nursing practice specialty
1. Which nursing theorist/theory might align with your current career.
Nightingale considered the discipline of nursing to be both an art and a science
2. Do you agree or disagree? Why?
Part 5: Health Care Policy
Topic: Prescription drug overdose
Identify a specific public health issue that you believe needs to be highlighted more in health policy and based on your textbook readings
1. Describe your public health issue (100 words)
2. Discuss how social media can be used as a health promotion tool to improve public awareness on the selected healthcare issue.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.