Posted: September 7th, 2021
what does it mean to build a strengths-based organizational culture?
For this critical thinking assignment, you will conduct research on what it means to create a strengths-based organizational culture. Please begin by reviewing the information located in the required readings:
Gallup, I. (2020, May 20). How to create a strengths-based company culture. https://www.gallup.com/cliftonstrengths/en/290903/how-to-create-strengths-based-company-culture.aspx (Links to an external site.)
Based on your research, write an essay that addresses the four points listed below.
- What are key elements that need to exist in a strength based organizational culture?
- What strategies are companies using to create a strength based organizational culture?
- What are the differences between a strengths-based organizational culture and one that is not?
- What is the role of a leader in creating a strength based organizational culture?
Keep in mind this is academic writing. It should be written in third person and should not include unsubstantiated opinions, but rather facts and theories.
Your well-written paper must adhere to the following parameters:
- 4 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- 3 scholarly references cited in the assignment. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with in-text citations and references; all facts must be supported; in-text citations used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
- Formatted according to CSU Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements (Links to an external site.).
- Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.