Posted: September 7th, 2021
Final paper | SRM 325 Case Research in Sports & Recreation Management | Ashford University
Throughout the course, various elements of professional, collegiate, and Olympic sports have been studied and evaluated. Some of the issues and concerns that were identified in each level of sports significantly impact the sports organizations’ and academic institutions’ operations, financial management, and business practices. Complete a thorough review of factors that influence an organization or institution that operates at each level of sports based on the assigned course readings and five scholarly sources.
In a narrative format, the paper must include:
- Evaluation of three factors that impact the management of a collegiate, professional, and Olympic organization/institution.
- Comparison of the factors that impact the various organizations at the different levels of sports.
- Prediction of what factors will influence each level of sports over the next ten years.
The Final Paper
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources in addition to the course readings.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.