Posted: September 5th, 2021
Problem 1- planning the project
1.Everyone has been involved in projects. What is the largest project you have been involved in? (You do not have to have been the project manager, but could have played another role.)
- Write one sentence that describes the objective of the project.
- Describe specifically how this project meets the definition of a project used in this textbook. (How is it unique? What were the time constraints? If it is over, how did you know it was over? If it is ongoing, how will you know when it is over?
- What was your role? Were you the project manager, a volunteer, some other role? If you were not the project manager, who was?
- Was the project part of a larger portfolio or program of projects?
- Who else was involved?
- What was the budget?
- Did you anticipate any risks at the outset? Did the project experience any outside forces that caused a change in either the objectives or the approach to achieving those objectives?
2. Go online and search for project life cycle models. Identify at least two that are different from the PMI model, and compare and contrast the phases. Be sure to cite your sources.
Title: Project Management
Authors: Adrienne Watt
Publication Date: August 14, 2014
Edition: 2nd Edition