Posted: September 4th, 2021
Using or text LET NOBODY TURN US AROUND as a starting point, conduct research on one of the topics found below.
Your submission must a minimum of 6-8 (including a cover page and a page for your bibliography), must conform to MLA writing standards, and in addition to our textbook must included a minimum of three primary sources. research paper conforming to MLA standards.
MLA General Guidelines
Your works cited list will include everything you cited within the text of your paper… only include materials that were directly cited in your paper.
For each work cited there are five main elements:
1. Author’s name (Last name, first name)
2. Full title (as it appears on the title page. end with a period.)
3. Place of publication (followed with a colon).
4. Publisher (omit articles, use standard abbreviations, followed by a comma.)
5. Year of publication (end with a period).
For online sources, you must also include the date you accessed the material.
You must follow a specific format for the works cited list.
● Use the heading Works Cited. Center the heading 2.5 cm from the top of the page.
● Double space all lines.
● Use a hanging indent for the second and subsequent lines of an entry.
● Italicize titles of books, journals, magazines, newspapers, websites online databases, films etc. Put titles of articles, essays, stories, chapters of books, pages in websites, etc., in quotes.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.