Posted: August 20th, 2021
1) Minimum 9 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 5 pages
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 4: Minimum 6 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Teaching Plan
Your role: Nurse educator – You are in clinical practice
Teaching Plan: Perception and Response Capacity of Nurses in a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
SIM setting: Nicklaus Children’s hospital
Consider the differences between teaching your first lesson in a regular classroom and now teaching a group of students in a SIM setting.
1. What additional or different classroom management issues could arise and how would you address them?
a. Student disruptions
b. Learning abilities or disabilities
2. Provide details and evidence-based teaching strategies that can be used to address your potential classroom management situations, specifically in a SIM setting.
Part 2: Concepts in community
Explain your answer in the context of a natural or manmade disaster
1. What spiritual considerations surrounding a disaster can arise for individuals, communities, and health care providers?
2. How can a community health nurse assist in the spiritual care of the individual, community, self, and colleagues?
Part 3: Concepts in community
Watch the “Diary of Medical Mission Trip” videos dealing with the catastrophic earthquake in Haiti in 2010. Reflect on this natural disaster by answering the following questions:
1. Propose one example of a nursing intervention related to the disaster from each of the following levels- Provide innovative examples:
b. Secondary prevention
c. Tertiary prevention.
2. Under which phase of the disaster do the three proposed interventions fall?
a. Explain why you chose that phase.
3. With what people or agencies would you work in facilitating the proposed interventions and why?
Part 4: Concepts in community
Suppose you did the teaching plan addressing the following information (See File 1):
Population: The elderly aged 65 years and above
Clinical site: Hialeah Hospital
Your role: Nurse educator
Intervention level: Primary prevention/Health promotion of Risk of Falls in the Elderly at their homes
Taking into account the above information-remember already you did the teaching plan, you must to answers the following questions:
1. Summary of teaching plan
You can guide with this information, but you must develop a whole summary, so, is not allow copy and paste the next information:
This community teaching aims to teach elderly persons the risk of falls and what they can do to avoid falls while at home to promote their general health. This topic was selected because there are high cases of elderly falls; approximately 60% of community-dwelling older adults in nursing homes fall every year. Many elderly persons do not understand why they frequently fall, which is one of the primary reasons this topic came to mind. The elderly have several risk factors for falls, including increasing age, cognitive impairment, sensory deficits, and medication use. Understanding these factors is essential in improving the health of the elderly by preventing them from frequent falls. Moreover, the topic is essential in educating the elderly on why falls are dangerous, what increases their risks for falls, and how they can prevent falls. The older adults who fall can experience severe injuries like fractures of their hips and other bones, cuts, and head trauma, making it difficult for them to move around, preventing them from living independently (Sharif et al., 2018). In addition, in older adults, falls are the primary cause of brain damages, which can be life-threatening. Teaching the elderly that their risk for falls increases as they get older, having certain health conditions such as osteoporosis, Parkinson’s disease, drinking alcohol, multiple sclerosis, stroke, changes in blood pressure, difficulties walking, depression, bladder problems, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer of the bone, arthritis, hearing loss, vision loss, or irregular heartbeat. By knowing the risks that increase their likelihood of falls will enable them to understand how to prevent falls. For example, the program will educate them on regular exercising, regular eye check, telling healthcare providers the medications they are taking, avoiding taking alcohol, wearing shoes with firm, flat, non-slip soles, adequately lighting their homes, keeping floors clear and safe, and fall-proofing their bathrooms.
2. Epidemiological rationale for the topic (Falls in the Elderly at their homes )
3. Evaluation of teaching experience (good)
4. Community response to teaching (good)
5. Describe your areas of strengths (2) and areas of improvement (2) as a nurse educator
6. Conclusion about the educating experience as a nurse educator with this population and the topic (1/2 page)
Part 5: Nursing and aging
Topic: Comfort and Pain Managemen
1. What are some ways you as the nurse can utilize to determine pain in the older adult
2. What are some of the potential barriers related to self-reporting of pain in the older adult?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.