Posted: August 19th, 2021
Wk 4 biomed | Nursing homework help
Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. You should always cross reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in your academic work.)
Vital Organs / Unconscious State
After studying the course materials located on Module 5: Lecture Materials & Resources page, answer the following:
- Name some very important organs that are not vital organs.
- List the functional description of all the normal vital organs, including today’s exceptions.
- Is it possible to live without a vital organ? Why? Example?
- Distinction between assisting or substituting vital organs. Bioethical analysis.
- Do the following practices assist or substitute the vital organ? Why?
- Read and summarize ERD PART FIVE Introduction.
- Unconscious state: Definition.
- Clinical definitions of different states of unconsciousness: Compare and contrast
- Benefit vs Burden: bioethical analysis.
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- If references are used, please cite properly according to the current APA style.