Posted: August 19th, 2021
Recruitment project | HRM634DLAU1P2021 Planning and Staffing | Park University
Employee Value Proposition-Is it good enough?
Unit Learning Outcomes
Select strategic recruitment sources. (4)
Develop recruitment messages. (4)
Identify recruitment metrics. (4)
- Select an organization, either where you work, or one you are interested in, AND have not used in past course research and/or papers.
- Identify the Organization’s Employee Value Proposition. (Watch the following video for an example of an EVP @ Dell):
3. After identifying the Employee Value Proposition, select a job within the organization, and do the following:
- 1-Evaluate whether you think the EVP is effective. Use ‘How to Develop an Employer Value Proposition’ on page 256-257 as a guide.
- 2-Identify how you would market the organization and the job to job seekers, include a short (phrase to a sentence or two) recruitment message.
- 3-Identify where the organization is sourcing for current job seekers. If unable to determine, discuss where they would source job seekers. Do you have any other recommendations for where to source applicants?
- 4-What metrics would you recommend using to measure the efficacy of the recruitment message?
The submission should:
- be 8 pages
- include a title and reference page
- follow APA 7th edition formatting
- include 5 outside sources
- Note: These should be primarily from professional, e.g. Harvard Business Review, and scholarly sources e.g. Personnel Psychology, Journal of Management, or Academy of Management Review