Posted: July 25th, 2021
Written paper 1 | Human Resource Management homework help
ATTACHED ARE WORKSHEETS
Topic: Competencies that are necessary for a Training Professional in HR and what actions might be needed for your personal workplace. (See APA requirements for this paper)
- Click on this site: https://www.td.org/certification/atd-competency-model
- You will find the same Competency Model that is Figure 1.5 on page 45. If you click on each of the segments, you get more detail on each.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Planning your own personal development” This will open up a pdf file (Using the ATD Competency Model – Action Planning for Individuals) that you can print out. Print it out and score yourself. Fill out the various action plans under each segment. Save this information and use in #6 Your Written Paper.
- Go back to the main page of the competency model, scroll down to the bottom of the page and this time click on the “plan professional development for your organization” It will open up a pdf file (Using the New ATD Competency Model – Action Planning for Organizations), that you can print out. Print it out and score your current organization you work in. Save this information and use in # 6 Your Written Paper
- Filling out both forms gives you an idea of what competencies you as a training professional will need and what action planning needs to be done to make you a well equipped training professional within a high performing organization.
- Write a 7page paper that combines what you learned about your skill set from # 3, above and what action plans (# 4 above) you will need as a training professional in your organization.
- Your 7-page paper must have the following:
- Title Page
- Content of your paper
- 1-2 pages on what you discovered on your skill sets and any areas you need to improve upon (from the #3 “ATD Competency Model – Action Planning for Individuals.”)
- 1 page on how you scored your organization from # 4 (“ATD Competency Model – Action Planning for Organizations.”)