Posted: July 25th, 2021
1. The Executive Summary (pages ES‐1 & ES‐2), and
Chapters 1 and 2 (pages 1‐13) [Note: in Acrobat these
are pages 11‐25] of the Contingency Planning Guide
for Information Technology Systems
(http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-34-rev1/sp800-34-rev1_errata-Nov11-2010.pdf) from the
National Institute of Standards and Technology, 2010. Attached HERE due to non-availability
because of government funding shutdown.
2. Review the in particular the list under “Technology/Management.” kpmg-checklist.pdf
3. “Governing Information Technology Risk (http://www.energycollection.us/Board-
Charters/Information-Technology/Governing-IT-Risk.pdf) ”, by Parent and Reich, California
Management Review, 2009.
1. Describe the process (steps) you would use in any organization to develop and deploy a business
continuity and disaster recovery plan.
2. Critically review the Texas A&M plan provided and suggest ways to improve, note any missing
elements, and provide any other suggestions you have for the development team. This assessment
and process description should be no more than 3000 words. Please cite any material using MLA
style if necessary.
3. Save your completed as “yourname_BCDRReview” (e.g. janedoe_BCDRReview).
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.