Posted: July 24th, 2021
Argumentative Essay Outline Instructions / With a two part thesis statement
You are to select a topic for your Argument Essay and write a detailed outline of your essay based on the model below.
1. Income Inequality, 2. Legalizing Marijuana, 3. Generically modified Organisms (GMO’s), 4. Climate Control, 5. Education Reform, 6. Vaccines, 7. Public Prayers in schools, 8. Legalized Gambling, 9. The Electoral College, 10. Childhood Obesity, 11. Human Trafficking, 12. Fear of Pandemics
Argument Essay Prompts In this assignment, you choose a specific issue in which two credible parties have documented the following:
• A Clear position To write this essay you must provide:
• A Clear Opposing View
• Two separate lines of reasoning to the opposing view
• Research to support each line of reasoning (example, testimony, and fact/data, or any combination) that supports each opposing view
• Two separate lines of reasoning to support your position • Research to support each line of reasoning (example, testimony, and fact/data, or any combination) that supports your position
MUST HAVE 2 PART THESIS STATEMENT… See Example of 2 part thesis:
Although tougher gun control laws are a powerful first step in decreasing violence in our streets, stricter gun laws will penalize the responsible gun carriers as well.
Although cell phones make driving more convenient for travelers, cell phone usage while driving leads to texting and other distracting habits for teenagers.
MUST be MLA format
MUST USE outline template provided (uploaded)
Please Note: a “one sentence summary” is the same thing as the first sentence in a normal summary, i.e., author, title, source, and “main point” of the source. SEE OUTLINE TEMPLATE.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.