Posted: July 17th, 2021
Unit 2 graded exercise 4: decreasing values in a loop | cis 126 | ECPI University
You will write C code for a program that does the following
- Uses a “for” loop.
- Asks the user for a number.
- Prints the values from that number down to 1. Use any kind of loop you like to accomplish this. (Hint: You will have to use the decrement operator (–).
- A screenshot of your code.
- A screenshot of your output including the Title Bar of the console window.
- Separately, upload your code file (“.c”).