Posted: July 8th, 2021
Research paper – final instructions
RESEARCH PAPER – FINAL INSTRUCTIONS (Solved)
Research Paper – Final Instructions
Now that you have selected a topic, created an outline, and completed a rough draft, you will submit the final copy of your Research Paper. Below you will find detailed instructions for what needs to be included in each section of your paper as well as the details on the formatting. https://essayharbour.info/2021/06/11/at-a-crime-scene-footwear-impressions-can-be-left-behind-in-dust-mud-snow-bl/
Research Paper Guidelines
- Length of Paper: A minimum of 5 pages, excluding the title page, abstract, table of contents, reference list, and appendices.
- References: A minimum of 5 primary references and 5 biblical references. All references must be cited in the body of the paper and included in the reference list. Biblical references are only cited in text.
- Formatting: The paper must use 12-point, Times New Roman font and be double-spaced with 1-inch margins. The paper must follow current APA format.
- Title Page: The title must be short and to the point. If the title is more than one line, double-space between the lines. The page header and page number appear at the top right of the title page. The title of the paper is centered on the page. https://essaypandit.com/after-reading-chapter-5-and-chapter-6-from-the-attached-textbook-answer-the-foll/ Your name appears 1 double-space below the title. Your institutional affiliation appears 1 double-space below your name, then the course number and title 1 double-space below that. The running head must be in the upper right-hand corner.
- Abstract: A synopsis or executive summary of your project that also describes the purpose of the project and what it accomplishes.
- Introduction: A statement of your approach and assumptions, the background the reader needs to understand your approach, and an explanation of how you intend to address the main issues.
- First Heading: Presents an overview of the history and/or current learning related to the topic, based on literature and electronic sources. It provides the reader with an in-depth understanding regarding the topic.
- Second Heading: Provides the reader with an in-depth understanding of the topic and how the topic is applied in practical settings.
- Third Heading: Integrates the information about the topic and makes assumptions about the current and future use of juvenile justice. The presentation must provide the reader with sufficient information to understand and support the assumptions.
- Conclusion: Summarizes your findings and makes recommendations on the impact of the juvenile justice system on its services, quality, and delivery to our communities.
- References: Lists all of the primary references cited within the body of the text. You must have a minimum of 5 references. https://theeliteessaywriters.com/2021/06/11/in-150-words-substantively-respond-to-caroles-post-by-adding-a-new-information-2/
Note on Plagiarism: Your research paper will be checked for plagiarism via SafeAssign. Make sure you pay careful attention to summarizing, paraphrasing, and correctly citing your sources in text and in the reference list. Additionally, you cannot use a paper you have completed for another course for this course