Posted: June 15th, 2021
Be sure to read the follow-up posts to your own posts and reply to any questions or requests for clarification.
There is a lot of chemistry going on all around you. If you start to observe a bit more intentionally, you will notice many new discoveries, articles, news stories, and breakthrough research happening everyday. And science can only be useful and keep moving forward if it is shared.
In your post, please include the following:
1. Give a citation of an external peer reviewed resource that you would like to use to discuss the topic further, including a direct link to it that we can visit.
2. A sufficient summary of the Section in common language that could be understood by the general public.
3. Its implications for society, benefits, drawbacks, practicality, and pictures of the molecules described. This is where you discuss your personal thoughts regarding the topic.
4. Questions to your classmates that invite discussion and further the dialogue.
5. An embedded picture that is relevant to the discussion.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.