Posted: June 13th, 2021
Your company is currently planning to automate many different system administration tasks. Your manager has asked you to research a system administration task and implement it using VBScript. In addition, your manager would like to see both a proposal that describes the system administration task and a complete VBScript solution with sample output runs.
In today’s technical environment, IT professionals often are dislocated from their managers and peers, however, it is important to retain strong communication channels using technology. Some workers work alone (telecommuters) while some may be on a team (virtual teams). Regardless of the modality, being able to get information to the right people is key.
The topics to be covered in the project are:
Task: Prepare a VBScript task with:
1. Source Code with detailed comments
2. Source Code should contain a minimum 5 topics such as:
1. VBScript Introduction: Variables, Constants, and Data Types
2. VBScript Output Methods, VBScript Input Methods
3. VBScript Decision-Making Statements
4. VBScript Loop Structures and Arrays
5. VBScript Procedures and Functions
6. VBScript File Input/Output Methods
1. Explain the output along with screenshots of the output
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.