Posted: June 13th, 2021
1. Revised Project Proposal
This is the second of three assignments that, as a whole, will cover all aspects of the project life cycle relevant to your selected project.
Assume that your project sponsor has reviewed the project proposal and has asked that you make some changes to it. For the purposes of this assignment, consider your professor’s feedback to be your project sponsor’s review comments.
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you:
· Provide a brief summary of your project.
· Update the goals and objectives based upon your project sponsor’s feedback, and add two more goals and objectives. (Use your professor’s feedback to update your goals and objectives.)
· Describe at least three key milestones and/or deliverables for your project.
· Describe a high-level timeline that includes key tasks and deadlines.
· Estimate the project’s overall cost and any key staffing and non-staffing resources needed.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
· Revise a project plan so that it clarifies objectives, specifies deliverables, timelines, and costs, and aligns with stakeholder needs.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.