Posted: June 12th, 2021
1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: Minimum 1 page
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Care Policy
Select the first Registered Nurse elected to Congress
1. List at least 3 contributions (Policies) enacted since holding office and show their impact in health care
Part 2: Teaching Experience
Topic: Alarm fatigue in the clinical setting in pediatric nurses in ICU
A big part of lesson planning is considering what happens at the end.
1. Describe how you will close or unpack the lesson for your students after they have participated in the simulation.
2. Give specific examples of what you will say/do at the end and what you expect your students to say/do at the end.
3. Explain why you plan to use these specific teaching strategies.
Part 3: Culminating Experience
Topic: Perception of Patients on the Humanized Care of the ICU Nursing Team
Research Question: What is the perception of ICU patients about the humanized care of Nicklaus Children’s hospital nursing team?
Design: The present study is of an applicative level, of a quantitative type, because it allows us to examine the data numerically, especially in statistics, a descriptive cross-sectional method since it will allow us to obtain the information presented in each time and given space.
1. What was your motivation regarding your research study?
2. What have you found along your research journey that took you in a different direction, surprised you, or confirmed your ideas?
3. Is there anything you would do differently if you were to implement your research?
Part 4: Nursing Research
Qualitative data has been described as voluminous and sometimes overwhelming to the researcher.
1. Discuss two strategies that would help a researcher manage and organize the data.
2. Explain the advantages of these strategies
Part 5: Nursing Research
The three types of qualitative research are phenomenological, grounded theory, and ethnographic research.
1. Compare the differences and similarities between two of the three types of qualitative studies
2. Give an example of each.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.