Posted: June 12th, 2021
This is the video clip referred to in the question.
4 sources required
Etta can be found in this module. In the video clip the psychiatrist talks you through the video and Etta’s diagnosis. Pay attention to the symptoms and criteria for schizophrenia and be able to list the criteria Etta meets to warrant her diagnosis. What sub-type of schizophrenia does she appear to have? Describe what Positive and Negative symptoms are.
Specifically respond to these 5 questions (each worth 2 points)
1. From the reading and the video clips, describe schizophrenia, the symptoms and criteria as if you are describing them to someone who has never heard of schizophrenia. Do not copy-paste the criteria. (2pts)
2. Describe Etta’s symptoms as seen in the video. (2pts)
3. Which subtype of schizophrenia does she seem to meet criteria for? (2 pts)
4. Describe what Positive and Negative symptoms are as they relate to the diagnosis of schizophrenia. (2pts)
5. Finally, what is your reaction to Etta? (2pts)
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.