Apply: west consulting ip addressing schema
To support the growth expansion plan and proposal of West Consulting, this week you will create the IP Addressing Schema.
Refer to the West Consulting Network Design Summary and previous individual assignments to complete this week’s assignment.
Create recommendations for both IPv4 and IPv6 schemas at the China location.
Include the following:
- An IPv4 table that includes the Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR) notation, subnets, and number of hosts used at each site/subnet
- An IPv6 scheme to integrate the two sites
- Selected IP routing protocol(s) and your rationale for either maintaining or changing West Consulting’s current protocol
- Summary of how your routing protocol recommendations address network convergence and maximize performance
Document your recommendation as either of the following:
- A 2- to 3-page Microsoft® Word document
- A 8- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes