Posted: May 31st, 2021
MS PowerPoint Presentation Report on Organization (20%)
This assignment allows you to demonstrate mastery of the following course outcome:
1. Determine core requisite competencies for the organization and differentiate a total rewards program to attract, retain, and motivate employees possessing the organization’s required competencies
In this assignment, you will design a MS PowerPoint presentation that describes an organization, its current and future challenges, its capabilities, and the requisite competencies needed for its success. You will look for and report on examples of the existing total rewards programs to include monetary, non-monetary, and the work environment (including values and culture).
The MS PowerPoint presentation should include a report on existing metrics (organizational or HR) if any are present. If citations or Web site materials are used, in-text citations and sources presented on a References page using American Psychological Association (APA) format are expected. This information can be used in the final paper (the final assessment which is a plan to change the organization’s total rewards programs). It is expected that at least three references from the course materials will be used.
At the least, this MS PowerPoint Presentation should include:
1. Academic Title Slide
2. Introduction and Purpose for the Paper
3. Description of the Organization
4. Capabilities of the Organization and Requisite Competencies of the Employees
5. Current and Future Challenges
6. Academic Definition of Total Rewards Programs
7. Description of Existing Total Rewards Program (Monetary, Non-Monetary and Work Environment)
8. Existing Metrics that Evaluate the Success of the Total Rewards Program
10. References Page (with a minimum of three References from course materials)
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.