Posted: May 29th, 2021
Assignment: hypoxia | Physiology homework help
Please watch this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN3W4d-5RPo
Now that you are an expert in hypoxia your last assignment for this module is to watch one more video. After watching this video, identify at least three symptoms associated with hypoxia. Next, ask yourself if the hypoxic individual in the video took appropriate corrective actions to treat him in a timely fashion. Lastly, what does this video tell you about the dangers associated with hypoxia?
As per the course syllabus, your understanding of the topics and theories explored in this course will be assessed through discussion activities, case analysis, assignments, and a wiki.
You will complete several assignments by critiquing an article or multimedia. To ensure a solid critique is submitted, follow these guidelines:
- Your review should be be two pages in length, double spaced, and include proper current APA citations and references (with the references listed on a second page).
- Document is grammatically sound, and free from spelling errors.
- A good critique involves an organized paper that demonstrates a clear introduction, body, and conclusion.
- The first paragraph summarizes the research and the conclusions.
- One or two paragraphs that analyze and evaluate the conclusions based upon what you have learned about ergonomics in this module and about human factors in the preceding modules. The summary is on topic and provides a well-written compilation of important points form the article, and are presented coherently with supporting details.
- A final paragraph or two that draw conclusions regarding the relative validity of the research in regard to its ability to contribute a positive impact on human performance and to reduce human error based on a creative application of that analysis and evaluation. The writing indicates effectiveness in reflective thinking and the description of how information relates to other ideas, courses, educational and professional experiences.