Healthcare administration assignment (due tuesday!)
PLEASE READ: Joint commission update on physical environment. (2015). Healthcare Life Safety Compliance, 17(10), 1-4.
For this Module SLP please complete the following tasks in a 4- to 5-page paper for a specific standard, guideline, or criteria supporting Hospital – Structures with Functions BASED ON THE READING ABOVE:
1. Identification of the specific standard, guideline or criteria.
2. Present the exact standard, guideline or criteria that will be critiqued in the Module SLP.
3. Review and examine the facts and data supporting the standard, guideline or criteria. (Focus on the scientific information, research data, and findings of professional groups.
4. Critique and analyze the body of information that you have researched and developed for the selected standard, guideline, or criteria.
5. Present your findings and opinion on the adequacy of the selected standard, guideline or criteria.
6. List of references
READ REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY!!!!!:
1. APA FORMAT
2. SUBHEADINGS (POINTS ARE DEDUCTED FOR NOT HAVING SUBHEADINGS FOR EVERY QUESTION ANSWERED)!!!!
3. PLEASE SITE SOURCE AFTER *EVERY* FACT
De Oliveira, J. L. C., Gabriel, C. S., Fertonani, H. P., & Matsuda, L. M. (2017). Management changes resulting from hospital accreditation. Revista Latino-Americana de Enfermagem, 25, e2851.
Flanagan, P. (2017). Aiming for quality and accreditation in the hospital blood bank. ISBT Science Series, 12(1), 46-50.
Ehlers, L.H., Simonsen, K.B., Jensen, M.B., Rasmussen, G.S., Olesen, A.V. (2017). Unannounced versus announced hospital surveys: a nationwide cluster-randomized controlled trial. International Journal for Quality in Health Care, 29(3), 406–411.
Preparing for high-level disinfection audits. (2017). Association of Operating Room Nurses. AORN Journal, 105(2), P19-P20.
Ross, A., Feider, L., Nahm, E., & Staggers, N. (2017). An outpatient performance improvement project: A baseline assessment of adherence to pain reassessment standards. Military Medicine, 182(5), E1688-E1695.
White, R. (2017). The hospital administrator’s emerging professional role. Administering Health Systems, 51-69.
Joint commission update on physical environment. (2015). Healthcare Life Safety Compliance, 17(10), 1-4.