Expository essay outline | Education homework help
So far, you have chosen a topic and located resources for your Expository Essay. Continue developing your essay by developing a mapped thesis statement and creating an outline.
- Review the media piece “The Writing Process” to help you develop your thesis statement and create your essay outline.
- Use the attached template “Expository Essay Outline” to create your outline.
- Incorporate any feedback you received on your thesis statement in the discussion this week.
- Use a minimum of three peer-reviewed resources to support your subtopics. (one resource per supporting paragraph).
- Avoid using quotes in your outline. Instead, paraphrase your information.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Submit the completed assignment to the final assignment dropbox by the end of Topic 3 (Sunday, by 11:59pm, Arizona Time).
AttachmentsUNV-104 T3 Expository Essay Outline.docx