- Fill in the My Personal Time Record table.
- Begin with those activities that are necessary such as sleep, meals, work, and then move to other activities.
- Once you have completed these, then turn to the time that you need to study and do your schoolwork.
- Answer the following questions in one page summary:
- Is this enough time for you?
- Are there any spaces in time where you could find time for other activities such as exercise or other activities such as self-help items?
- Are there any spaces where you could find more time to study?