Posted: May 18th, 2021
1.You first looks at rubric to determine the division of the full text, then looks at the instructions to determine the outline of the article, and finally fills in the content for the program
2. Now that most of the content of intro is method, let's look at the requirement to rewrite intro.
3. The most important part of the results is that there are three major steps in the process I gave, and I marked each result in green font. It means that wherever there is a green word, write it into the result ult
4. In the discussion section, don't write irrelevant blast. Mainly explain the difference between the two methods of expression, as well as blastn and blastx. Finally, it should be explained that certain methods are more suitable for the target gene of this report.
5. This commission is a whole report, 1250 words is the requirement for the full text, it must be written completely
6. No matter which part it is written in, the description of the protein must be written
7. Some quantitative references
Write each step in accordance with the given process. . . .
Intro and method are wrong. . .
There is an explanation in the instruction how to write
There are three steps to the full text, and each step must be written
The teacher first looks at rubric to determine the division of the full text, then looks at the instructions to determine the outline of the article, and finally fills in the content for the program
The program I gave includes at least 3-4 forms to do
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.