Homework Essay Help
3-5 page essay – media management and innovation | BUS 636 Media Management & Innovation | Ashford University
Let’s Start an Online News Site
Read the INDenverTimes (www.denvertimes.com) case study in the Naldi and Picard (2012) article. Address the following:
- Identify the reason for the new start up.
- Discuss the qualifications of founders that start a media organization.
- Explain the function of each position within the new start up.
- Assess the new media organization’s funding and determine how it will allocate its resources.
- Describe how the media organization will earn income.
- Predict the eventual outcome of the media organization.
- Discuss whether or not the eventual outcome could have been avoided and why.
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least one scholarly source in addition to the text. May use commercial publications as a resource for this assignment. Include a total of 4 resources including the text.
Additional key references to use which are attached:
- Mapping Digital Media: Chapter 8 – Business and Ownership of the Media in Digital Times
- Digitization_and_Media_Business_Models (Picard)
- The rise and fall of communication empires
- InDenver Times background info in the two word documents
Plus additional optional resources:
- How to Start a Media Company and Actually Make Money – https://www.process.st/start-a-media-company/
- How to be your own media company – https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/220554
- 5 thing we learned about building a new media company – https://digiday.com/media/5-things-learned-building-new-media-company/
- the decline of conventional news media and the challenges of immersing in new technology (attached)
- The future of journalism (attached)