Posted: May 12th, 2021
Week 1 discussion
Marketing Strategy and the Five Ps of Marketing” Please respond to the following:
· * From the e-Activity, compare the marketing strategies of Nike and Adidas, and explain which company had the winning strategy. Provide a rationale for your response.
· * From the simulation, discuss the manner in which each of the 5 Ps is related to customer relationship management. Support your point of view with examples of such relationships.
Week 2 discussions
“Marketing Objectives and Ethics in Marketing” Please respond to the following:
· * From the simulation, examine the marketing objectives of a company of your choice and discuss how its strategies are aligned to the objectives.
· * From the e-Activity, discuss the primary reasons why firms that focus on fairness to stakeholders are more likely to be seen as ethical than those that do not. Explain the fundamental reasons why it is important to include marketing ethics at all stages of the marketing process.
Week 3 discussion
““Segmentatio” and “Consumer and Business Buying Behavior”” Please respond to the following:
· * From the simulation, determine one (1) segmentation variable by which you will collect research data for a product that you wish to market and sell online. Include all of the factors and characteristics you will consider under the selected variable. Provide a rationale for the selection of the variable, and the related factors and characteristics.
· Describe your experience of buying at least two (2) consumer products which you thought were targeted specifically to meet your needs. Discuss the segmentation strategy that the companies that make the chosen products used in order to sell them.
Week 4 discussn
“Business Markets and Global Marketing” Please respond to the following:
· * From the simulation, explain the key factors that you need to consider while selling to organizations, and determine whether it is easier to sell to individual consumers. Provide a rationale for your response.
· ANMCorp is a popular automobile company in the U.S. with many well-recognized brands. The company now plans to market its flagship product, a convertible luxury sedan, in Singapore. Imagine that you have been asked to assist ANMCorp’s marketing team in devising a marketing strategy for its new move. Determine the key global factors ANMCorp will need to consider for a successful launch of the product in Singapore. Provide a rationale for your response.
Week 5 disccunn
“Market Penetration and Branding” Please respond to the following:
· * From the simulation, differentiate sales promotion activities from loyalty programs, and explain which of the two (2) is more effective. Justify your response.
· Assume that you have been given the task of developing the branding strategy for Achilles’ new casual shoes for children. Select a brand name for the new product, and determine the branding strategy that you would use for this product.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.