Posted: May 1st, 2021
About Your Signature Assignment
This signature assignment is designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. The signature assignment may be graded with an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for program improvements.
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is for students to complete the study they started in Week 3. In this part, students will incorporate all the instructor feedback from Weeks 3 and 4 Business Decision-Making Projects, Parts 1 and 2, and use the inferential statistics concepts learned in Week 4 to complete the assignment. This signature assignment will help students experience the essential elements of a basic statistical study used in business organizations.
Resources: Microsoft® PowerPoint® and Student Resources Guide
Prepare a 10- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the senior management team based on the business problem or opportunity you described in Weeks 3 and 4.
Include on the slides what you would want the audience to see and read (include appropriate visual aids/layout). If any source material is quoted or paraphrased in the presentation, use APA citations and references.
Draw on material you developed in the Week 3 and 4 assignments.
Include the following in your presentation:
· Title slide.
· Agenda slide.
· Describe the organization, with a brief description.
· Explain the business problem or opportunity.
· Explain why the business problem is important.
· Identify what variable would be best to measure for this problem and explain why. Is this variable quantitative or qualitative?
· Identify data analysis techniques to this problem (tell which techniques should be used: descriptive stats, inferential stats, probability) and explain why.
· Apply a possible solution to the problem/opportunity, with rationale.
· Evaluate how data could be used to measure the implementation of such a solution.
· References slide (if any source material is quoted or paraphrased throughout the presentation).
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.