1. Describe in your own words the anatomy of a muscle. This should include from the muscle down to the myofibrils.
2. Explain in your own words how an action potential results in a muscle contraction.
3. List and describe in your own words the characteristics of skeletal muscle (aka the abilities that a skeletal muscle has).
4. Muscle Tissue: Describe the appearance of the three types of muscle tissue.
a. Skeletal muscle:
b. Cardiac muscle:
c. Smooth muscle:
5. Muscle Anatomy: Put the structures in anatomical order from superficial to deep.
6. Muscle Identification: Palpate or locate each of the following muscles and list its origin, insertion, and action.
b. Upper, middle, and lower trapezius
f. Erector spinae
h. External/internal intercostalis
i. Rectus abdominis
j. External/internal oblique
k. Transverse abdominis
m. Serratus anterior
n. Pectoralis major and minor
o. Teres major and minor
p. Latissimius Dorsi
u. Triceps brachii
v. Biceps brachii
y. Wrist and finger flexors
z. Wrist and finger extensors
bb. Tensor fasciae latae
cc. Gluteus maximus
dd. Gluteus medius
hh. Adductor longus
jj. Tibialis anterior
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more