1. Weigh the irregular solid provided by your instructor. Record its identity and mass on the report sheet.
2. Fill the 100mL graduated cylinder between 50 mL and 70 mL with water.
3. Record this initial volume (V1) on the report sheet.
4. Gently place the irregular solid into the graduated cylinder. This is best accomplished by tilting the graduated cylinder and sliding the solid into the water. This will avoid splashing.
5. Record the new volume (V2) of water plus the irregular solid.
6. Determine the total volume displaced by difference (V2 – V1).
7. Calculate the density of the irregular solid by dividing the mass of the solid by the volume of water it displaced.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more