Reading the chapter 3 and 4 of the book and answer these questions. Each in 2-3 sentences.
1. What are some of the sources of data that can be included in the database?
2. Give some examples of demographic and psychographic data elements.
3. How are compiled lists different from response lists?
4. Why are house files (internal databases) enhanced with supplemental data?
5. Describe how marketers can use U.S. Census Bureau data.
6. What steps are involved in using an outside service to enhance a house file?
1. What are some of the reasons for routinely maintaining the database?
2. What is meant by merge/purge?
3. What are some of the codes marketers place on individual records, and how are they used?
4. Why would a marketer put decoy records on a database?
5. When and how is a database updated? Give examples of some of the fields that would be routinely updated.
6. Why is database security important to both consumers and marketers?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more