Posted: April 6th, 2021
Avia 360 exam 2 (liberty university)
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- Which aspect of company travel is considered in an air transportation analysis?
- At the time of this book being written, how many business aircraft (turbojet and turboprop) were being flown worldwide?
- All methods of on-demand air transportation should be viewed as
- Personal and business aviation are separated by one singe factor:
- Which is a deciding factor when it comes to the decision to either purchase of lease the aircraft?
- Fractional ownership shares are based on this maximum annual aircraft utilization.
- Key-person insurance policies often use salary multipliers of what value to help better value the time of an employee?
- What happens to the total cost per hour as utilization increases?
- Often individuals select a method of on-demand travel based on
- The budget is an extension of which business process?
- What method of trip approval offers aircraft users the most control over aircaft scheduling?
- Which is a definition to tax depreciation?
- The efficiency of the flight department refers to its ability to
- How can the flight department save money in the area of maintenance?
- Flight departments should view their activities primarily as
- What key factor helps enable the the flight department to become an “essential” part of an organization?
- Which is a basic financial process highlighted in the text?
- Which is an element of execution?
- The reporting senior needs to have knowledge of the flight department at two levels. The first level is the big picture. What is the second level?
- Why do managers, that have been promoted from the flightline, have such a difficult time performing in their new management role?
- Which management skill is mentioned as the most important skill for managers?
- What is one cause of the flight department to be lulled into a false sense of security?
- Which is a warning sign that spells trouble for the flight department?
- What must a manager do to have key managerial skills become a part of their repertoire?
- What is the NBAA CAM program?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
AVIA 360 Quiz 1
AVIA 360 Quiz 2
AVIA 360 Quiz 3
AVIA 360 Quiz 4
AVIA 360 Exam 2